Building SimGear CVS under Cygwin

Hi,
thanks to the help of AJ I solved the OpenAL problem and though the files of Norman do not work with older versions the problems are solved with the CVS version of SimGear and Normans precompiled files (thank you Norman, AJ)

Now there is another problem I cannot solve myself at my present stage of knowledge (make files):

I installed FlightGearCVS, OpenAL files and
I installed the SimGear CVS files under
   /usr/local/source/SimGearCVS

First I made zlib:

   /usr/local/source/SimGearCVS/src-libs/zlib-1.1.4
   ./configure
   make
   make: Fur das Ziel >>all<< ist nichts zu tun.
                 (make: for the target >>all<< is nothing to do
   make install
   .. runs through

Then I went back to

   /usr/local/source/SimGearCVS
   ./autogen.sh
   Running aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/libsmi.m4:8: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_LIBSMI
   run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
   or see http://.......
/usr/share/aclocal/cppunit.m4:4: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_CPPUNIT
   Running autoheader
   Running automake --add-missing
   Running autoconf
   ====
   Now you are ready to run './configure'
   ====

next step:

   ./configure
... runs through many points without remarkable observations
... but then, at the end:
   configure: creating ./config.status
   config.status: creating \
   .infig.status: error: cannot find input file: \
next step

   make
make: *** Keine Targets angegeben und keine >>make<<-Steuerdatei gefunden. Schluss (make:*** No targets found and no >>make<<config(???)file found. End)

Please, can someone give a hint what to do, what did I do wrong?
I would like to be able to build FlightGear CVS versions as there are some other Win32 users too who would like to do some user-development (texturing, aircraft-work) with an actual FG version.

Thank you very much in advance
Georg EDDW