Hi All,

I have noticed two annoying bugs in the ATC dialog boxes.

When you press ' for the first ATC dialog labelled "ATC menu" is
displayed. (btw, Can we change that title as it's not an accurate
description, perhaps "ATC communication")

Anyway, if you change frequencies for another ATC tower, extra lines
showing :-
1. Contact tower for VFR arrival (full stop)
2. Contact tower for VFR arrival (full stop)
3. Contact tower for VFR arrival (full stop)
etc, depending on how often you have switched frequencies.

The other one which might be related is if you reset FlightGear
(File->Reset), the state for the ATC is not reset back to the "Contact
tower ..." dialog. Instead it will continue when you partially finished
from before.. Contact tower-> Report Downwind -> Runway vacated.

George Patterson