On Friday 04 November 2005 12:36, Buchanan, Stuart wrote:
> I may take another look then. I've been using AC3D for buildings are
> aircraft, but it isn't particularly easy for some tasks - like modifying
> the cockpit.

I think that's more a reflection on the relative complexity of the two
tasks... if you think modifying a cockpit isn't easy in AC3D, which you're
obviously used to, I will be amazed if you find it easier in Blender :-)

I find it helps to hide as much of the aircraft as possible and make good use
of the "lock" facility in AC3D when working on the more intricate parts of
the cockpit.

Oh and thanks for adding the Forth bridges - I never twigged at all that the
rail bridge was just a repainted Golden Gate!

Cheers,

AJ