On Wednesday 09 November 2005 19:31, Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> Just glancing through the list very quickly, potential candidates for
> inclusion might be the b1900d, Citation Bravo, Concorde, dhc2, F-8E,
> Hurricane, Marchetti, MiG-15, seahawk, Spitfire, tu154 ... (?)

> Any opinions?  Note that if you propose adding an airplane, you also
> have to say which one we remove from the existing list ...

I think, especially in view of the spate of posts a short while ago, it would
be wise to only include (by default) aircraft which are quite complete - i.e.
with populated cockpits etc.  People who know what they want and what they're
doing can easily download the others.

My vote would probably go for the Spitfire - that way you actually get two
planes for the price of one, and one of those is carrier capable - I think we
should make sure we have at least one or two carrier capable planes
distributed by default.

To remove... probably the one of the Cessnas (purely personal tastes!) or the
Wright Flyer (which I'd say is kind of "special interest" and not that useful
for general flying).  Anyway, like you say anything removed would still be
there for download...

AJ