> Add the libs to FG, SG does not need them.
>
> Harald.

Hi Harald,

Thank you for your reply.  I did add the libraries to FG as you
suggested but I still get the same errors.  It looks like for some
reason or the other the header files are not being read...   for
example the function alGetError is defined in al.h but even though the
header file is included in soundmgr_openal.c the linker says that
these are unresolved externals.  Am I doing something wrong or is
there something wrong with the version of openal I am using.  I did
download a copy of the openal windows sdk from the openal website.

Thanks!!