Hi All,

As with 0.9.9 we'll be using the FG scenery DB objects, will the default
scenery directory topology be something this

Scenery/Terrain/w010n50
Scenery/Objects/w010n50 ?

Assuming this is the case -

a) Should this be what is mentioned in the Getting Started Guide as the
way scenery is installed (I'm happy to make the update)
b) Should the binary installers create the Terrain and Objects
subdirectories (someone else will have to do this one)

>From a documentation point of view, I don't want to have to explain two
different approaches and the issues with a Terrain subdirectory that can
arise, so it would be nice only to have one standard.

-Stuart