On 25 Nov 2005, at 00:33, David Luff wrote:

Thanks, that's great!  Would you prefer me to upload it to SourceForge for download from there, or to simply provide a link to your webspace?

There's no problem with leaving it in my webspace, but you may as well add it to SF -that way you get SF's download stats and so on.

No problem.  I don't really know much about Mac versions.  Am I right in thinking that Tiger is the latest one?  Does one have to pay to upgrade from one version to another?

Tiger is the latest, upgrading from any previous versions costs in the region of £90 / $110 I think. As I said, producing a panther build should be doable by someone with Panther, or if you get many complaints, I can set up a cross-build environment to target Panther myself; I'm just being lazy on the assumption flight sim users are probably early-ish adopters and already have Tiger...

H&H
James

--

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think “I know, I’ll use regular expressions.” Now they have two problems.