Hi,

I'm glad to report that I am an idiot and that there is nothing wrong
with the data transmission code.  It works fine.... except........
when trying to write throttle over udp.

For some wierd reason it takes values of one or zero at random when
the throttle is pushed from 0 to 1.  For example, when sending a
throttle value of 0.3459 the throttle gets set to 1 but stays at 0 at
most points before and after that.  I do remember seeing this same
problem with 9.8 and also remember mentioning to me that this might be
a bug.  Would someone be able to give me some pointers on how I may be
able to fix this?

Thanks,