* Stefan Seifert -- Tuesday 06 December 2005 16:49:
> And I still believe, that you should not have to set this to false, but
> set it to true if you want that item enabled.

Yeah, whatever. This patch is about adding the possibility. It's up
to the developer to use it in a sane way. Actually, I have done right
that for the "Fuel & Payload" dialog now. It's generally turned off
(<enabled>false</enabled> in $FG_ROOT/gui/menubar.xml), and only
turned on in gui.nas when using YASim. Of course, JSBSim will soon
fill this ugly gap! Or I will make disabled entries blink red! ;-)

m.