[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Also, I got a tip concerning the views to use the "--view-offset" parameter, but I tested it out just using a command line such as:

c:\Program Files\FlightGear\bin\win32>fgfs.exe --fg-root="c:\Program Files\FlightGear\data" --view-offset=-45

and the view didn't change at all. I tried putting the value in () and "" but nothing worked. Is my syntax wrong or am I leaving out a necessary parameter or what? It seems pretty straight forward but is producing no change. I used the "--fov" parameter to mess around with it and it worked fine, but nothing on the view offset. Thanks

For setting up slaved visual channels, here are some of the options I have used:

--enable-game-mode (--enable-fullscreen depending on glut vs. sdl)
--prop:/sim/menubar/visibility=false
--prop:/sim/ai/enabled=false (prevents the ai ATC text at the top of the screen.) --prop:/sim/ai-traffic/enabled=false (prevents strange planes from flying across a single view)
--prop:/sim/rendering/bump-mapping=false
--fov=35
--prop:/sim/view/config/heading-offset-deg=-35
--prop:/sim/view/config/pitch-offset-deg=3
--native-fdm=socket,in,60,,5505,udp
--native-ctrls=socket,in,60,,5506,udp
--fdm=null

Regards,