If you don't mind my asking, why not just cvs branch and develop new multiplayer code in a different branch than HEAD?

- Gregor Richards

From: Mathias Fröhlich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FlightGear developers discussions <flightgear-devel@flightgear.org>
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Rendering multiplayer aircraft as AI aircraft
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 15:51:52 +0100

On Freitag 09 Dezember 2005 10:16, Vivian Meazza wrote:
> Oliver Schroeder, Mathias, and I have all been discussing merging the MP
> and AI code, so that we could sort out the animations and the jerky
> movements of MP models, and give us the capability of passing AI models
> over the net.
>
> The discussions have reached an advanced stage, but have stalled due to the
> work-loads of Oliver and Mathias.
And due to the fact that Erik told me not to apply some different patches not
to disturb the current release cycle.
As far as I understood there is a release pending.
I fully agree that fg should stabilize out until then.
But given that we should not touch that stuff until than ...

    Greetings

         Mathias

--
Mathias Fröhlich, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]