Thanks,  AJ

Working

JW

AJ MacLeod wrote:

On Saturday 04 February 2006 01:18, John Wojnaroski wrote:
There was also the mention of connecting to the MP server during the
show.  Since neither Curtis nor I have used the server we'll need some
help, hints, advice, or pointer to info on how to setup FG to talk with
the server

Try the howto on the wiki:

http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/flight_gear/flightgear_multiplayer_documentation.cfm?wpid=203209

That should give a general idea at least of what's needed... for any last-minute "it still doesn't work!" panic questions (or to request some traffic) you could try the IRC channel.

Cheers,

AJ