I saw that two new features listed in the last release were:

- Support for new animations and effects such as heat-haze and chrome.
- Added a function that can intersect any arbitrary vector with the
loaded scenery and return the hit point.

I seem to have missed the implementation of these two. I'm wondering how
I can use them. Does the latter function have a nasal wrapper? If so,
what is it called?

Josh