On Monday 27 February 2006 03:37, Vivian Meazza wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm experiencing an odd bug when using Festival and Cygwin. Sometimes, not
> consistently and not repeatable reliably, FG quits when the message
> "Foxtrot Golf Sierra you are leaving my airspace ." is spoken. There is no
> error message or other fault indication. It doesn't seem that any other ATC
> message produces this problem.
>
> I believe from discussions over on the IRC channel that others have
> observed this phenomenon.
>
> Regards
>
> Vivian

I can confirm this.  In addition, I should point out that FG doesn't quits
when the particular ATC phrase is spoken.  It only quits/segfault when the
phrase is spoken while you are manipulating the aircraft's controls.

If I recall correctly, the problem occurs before the Festival feature is
added.  I could be wrong though. :)

Ampere