* Melchior FRANZ -- Wednesday 01 March 2006 15:04:
> FYI: I've now added Nasal support for scenery objects to my copy of
> sg & fg.
[...]
> The required changes for sg & fg are minimal, but because of the
> nearing release I better send the patches for review after the
> release.

Curt has given permission to commit that now. It's comparatively trivial
and well tested. I don't expect problems. If you run into one, please
tell me. The Nasal scripts are now <load> and <unload>. They are executed
for all OBJECT_STATIC and OBJECT_SHARED. But note that only OBJECT_STATIC
are removed from the scene graph when they are "out of sight", so better
use no or very short and inexpensive Nasal code in OBJECT_SHARED objects.

m.