Hi Guys,

I am developing on a laptop that does not have any 3D acceleration but would like to have a self contained dev environment for use with flight gear ( I am experimenting with building a microcontroller based autopilot). I am using win xp pro. I am most interested in the flight dynamics so perhaps could use jsbsim direct, but I like the UDP interface for getting properties and the HUD of  FG. My question is whether anyone has put together a process to bypass the 3d code in FG so that only the minimum required is compiled. This would exclude terrain, radios, 3d views of aircarft, etc but would include full FDM, networking, sounds?, and a basic cockpit.

Any ideas?

Diarmuid

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files may be confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or co pying of this e-mail and any attached files is unauthorised. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and delete the original.

Yahoo! Mail