Hi,

Shall we update the KSFO tile in cvs with the data available in the world
scenery?
Or which copy is the /master/ copy here?

The problem I try to solve is that multiplayer clients should all use the
exactly same scenery data. Otherwise multiplayer aircraft having installed
different scenery than the other players will magically move above or below
ground for others.

   greetings

         Mathias

--
Mathias Fröhlich, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]