Hi everyone,

Since I made some inquiries and replied myself on both user and devel lists, I
feel I owe you guys a report.

Good news first: saving, and then loading and continiuing flights works well.

The success of this though, seems to depend on starting the load/continue
session at the same (in some cases a close by) airport.

When I had problems, I was trying to load/continue flights that I saved around
New York, Ottawa, Lake Erie (all in w080n40). I started FG with bare command
"fgfs<ret>". Of course this put me at KSFO. Then I loaded one of the above
mentioned flights, and kaboom!, really nasty stuff happened (plane taking wild
flips and turns and eventually plunging into the earth/water being totally
uncontrolable throughout).

After it finally occured to me that I was ending up in KSFO skies, I decided to
try starting from the original airport of the saved flight. Everything worked
like a charm. Then I tried starting in a Toronto airport to continue the saved
Ottawa flight, that worked fine too.

I thought I would share this. May be, it'll save some starter from the agony in
the future.

Happy virtual flights...

Yavuz Onder