sorta what I gathered.... Melchiors reply comfirmed it.... as I say ..nothing worthwhile is easy...

thanks for the reply :-D ene

From: Dave Culp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] ..FGLiveCD boot workaround, was: AI Sim Object Properties
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 04:39:53 -0500

On Saturday 20 May 2006 04:27 am, dene maxwell wrote:

> so how do I specify a *--flight-plan=* file for the FG command-line....what
> format, relative path etc

> >As far as I know the "--flight-plan=*" option has nothing to do with AI.
> >AI
> >flight plans are defined within each <entry> of the scenario file.

If it's AI flight plans you are talking about, then you won't be able to
assign these using a command line switch. AI flight plans are only specified
within scenario files.

If you want to use the "--flight-plan=*" command line switch, then maybe
someone here who has used that before can tell you what it does. I think it
has something to do with the autopilot.

Dave

Find the coolest online games @ http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming