Hi,

now I know why I didn't announce my scripts earlier. Just as I'm
preparing to release them, gts (required for TerraGear) does not build
anymore...grrr

Nevertheless I put the scripts online:

ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/misc-rag/fgfs-build.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/misc-rag/new_builder.tar.gz

I'm too tired to write extensive docs. For the TerraGear-builder
(fgfs-build), look into README.txt and into the different Makefiles.

For the scenery-builder, you need to apply tg-terrafit.patch to
TerraGear and put terrafit.py.in into src/Prep/TerraFit in the TerraGear
sources. Have a look at new_builder/builder.pl and
new_builder/cape_verde/conf.pl. Most of the required settings are
commented. AFAIR OGR is only required for our custom category scheme,
but not for Martin's naming scheme, so you probably won't need it at all.

I hope these scripts help. I will help wherever I can with any problems,
however it may be that I don't have the time to do so instantly. Be
patient with me ;-)

Cheers,
Ralf