> > Or I have to wait for the next relese of FGLive...
>
> ..Unless Pigeon beats me to it, about 2 more weeks.  He used Morphix
> as the base, I'm checking ParallelKnoppix, but with grub, "is _made_ for
> formation flight".  ;o)

    Well, releasing a new FGLive with a newer version of FG is a no
brainer. But then I haven't thought of when to make another release yet.

    Currently I'm revising the building process so that it can be fully
automated, and also anyone can build their own customizable FGLive at
mimimium effort. Hopefully the same framework could be used for FG
installation in general, too.

    I wanted to setup an autobuild system to build FG binaries, as well
as packages. Along with this we can have a build script which you could
easily select what to be included.

    So hopefully one day you could pick a version of FG from a list,
pick some aircraft you want to be included, pick some sceneries, then
"build FGLive" or "install on my machine". We could have a GUI
aircraft/sceneries picker/installer which uses the same info/framework.

    All these are pretty much in the "thinking" stage, I could be just
day dreaming with all this sounded-good ideas. We'll see.

    P.S. Arnt: You and your GRUB :P

Pigeon.