On Friday 30 June 2006 13:38, Ladislav Michnovič wrote:
> I thought freeglut is fixed in SuSE. Which version of freeglut do you
> have? Is its origin from Suse? "rpm -qi freeglut" I've got
> freeglut-051110-15. I cannot reproduce this on my SuSE 10.1.
Yep I have freeglut-051110-15. too.
Now I think about it, a few months ago I had freeglut issues on CVS and
sidestepped them by moving to SDL.
 There have been multiple conflicting demands on my time recently and I
haven't kept up to date with CVS for a good few weeks now, thought I'd give
the SuSE rpm route a go so I could have a wee fly from time to time.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~> rpm -qi freeglut
Name        : freeglut                     Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 051110                            Vendor: SUSE LINUX Products
GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany
Release     : 15                            Build Date: Tue 02 May 2006
09:31:39 BST
Install Date: Sun 14 May 2006 05:40:21 BST      Build Host: orville.suse.de
Group       : System/Libraries              Source RPM:
freeglut-051110-15.src.rpm
Size        : 247879                           License: X11/MIT
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Tue 02 May 2006 09:37:26 BST, Key ID a84edae89c800aca
Packager    : http://bugs.opensuse.org
URL         : http://freeglut.sourceforge.net/
Summary     : Freely Licensed Alternative to the GLUT Library
Description :
freeglut is a completely open source alternative to the OpenGL Utility
Toolkit (GLUT) library. GLUT was originally written by Mark Kilgard to
support the sample programs in the second edition OpenGL Redbook. Since
then, GLUT has been used in a wide variety of practical applications
because it is simple, universally available, and highly portable.

GLUT (and freeglut) allow the user to create and manage windows
containing OpenGL contexts and also read the mouse, keyboard, and
joystick functions on a wide range of platforms.

Authors:
--------
    Pawel W. Olszta
    Andreas Umbach
    Steve Baker

> As workaround I can compile it with enabled sdl in build.
>  Regards Ladislav.
>
> 2006/6/30, willie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > I installed the i586 rpms for SuSE10.1 and moved my existing .fgfsrc
> > (used with CVS) to .fgfsrc.cvs
> >
> > I got this error........
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~> /usr/bin/fgfs --geometry=1024x768
> >   Model Author:  Unknown
> >   Creation Date: 2002-01-01
> >   Version:       $Id: c172p.xml,v 1.17 2006-03-13 15:27:14 ehofman Exp $
> > freeglut (/usr/bin/fgfs): Failed to create cursor
> > freeglut  ERROR:  Function <glutSetCursor> called without first
> > calling 'glutInit'.
> >
> > gagarin:/home/willie # uname -a
> > Linux gagarin 2.6.16.13-4-default #1 Wed May 3 04:53:23 UTC 2006 i686
> > athlon i386 GNU/Linux
> > I'll keep trying - what other info would you like?
> > --
> > All the best
> >
> > Willie

> easier Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
> Geronimo

All the best

Willie