Erik Hofman schreef:
> Hoi Robin,
> (...)
>
> Looks like a nice project!

Thanks! Sometimes I've got the idea half of the world's flight simulator
community is located somewhere around NL.

> The documentation is in the source code. In your case it's located in
> FlightGear/src/Network/net_ctrls.hxx and/or
> FlightGear/src/Network/net_fdm.hxx
>
> There is also a small example application located in
> FlightGear/examples/netfdm
>
> Erik

Great. I'll sift through the header files and see what I can dig up. Is
there also a way to run FGFS as a pure flight dynamics server (thus
disabling the visual system)? That would reduce the strain on the FDM
system a bit and we might be able to make do with some "salvaged" PC's
for the numbers.