* Erik Hofman -- Monday 03 July 2006 13:45:
> What you could do right now is committing the new HUD code [...]

... but I should probably do that anyway, just so we have concrete
code to discuss, and maye even to work on. It should just be noted
that this is still unfinished, and should be treated with caution.
There are many things that I had considered too ugly to commit, and
there are a number of modifications to be expected.

m.