Arnt Karlsen wrote:

> ..I can do these,  _after_ AirVenture, is 2 weeks from now.won't even think
> about
> ..you Erik maintain the ACMS fdm?

Well both are a bit difficult to maintain since they relay on special
setups or input files. The ACMS version for example needs the output
file of a commercial application in a price range I won't be able
support. Add to that the fact the I would need the data of a Flight Data
Recorder which won't be easy to get your hands on.

So, basically, no I won't maintain the ACMS FDM but lets keep it
available anyhow.

Erik

--
http://www.ehtw.info (Dutch)    Future of Enschede Airport Twente