Geoff Air schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> In a Windows XP machine, running cygwin, latest
> CVS for simgear and flightgear
> I am getting the SAME or SIMILAR error when
> linking FlightGear ... well actually when
> linking fgjs.exe, under cygwin ... namely -

Hi Geoff,

thank you for all this feedback, but after trying a *lot* of hours to
get this error solved I now get another strange one.
I actually have no more time as I tried for days reinstalling, changing
and recompiling, therefore I now stay with the last working versions I have.

Hopefully Fred and Matthias will give us new precompiled versions on
ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Win32 (down at the moment) from
time to time!

Regards
Georg "HeliFlyer" EDDW