Hi all,

Ealier today, I posted a message here indicating my intentions of committing
the airway database code into CVS. For some reason, that email still hasn't
appeared on the list.

In the mean time, however, I decided to go ahead and submit the code anyways.
I had a few reasons for this 1) It's been in my development tree for such a
long that it became a real pain to keep it cleanly separated from my other
development work and in sync with CVS. 2) I'm having a few days off, with no
particular plans, should anything be broken, now is the time to find out. 3).
If the code doesn't run on some systems, one can always disable it by
commenting out just 2 or 3 lines of code.

Cheers,
Durk