Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> * Melchior FRANZ -- Wednesday 09 August 2006 19:09:
>> I think we should also save aircraft specific settings
>> in this file
>
> An alternative would be to save aircraft specific stuff in
> getprop("/sim/fg-home")~"/"~aircraft_name~".xml", that is:
> each aircraft saves its settings in its own file. Would this
> be better?

Well, I already use /sim/model/<name>/ for aircraft specific stuff just
to keep things neat. I only put stuff outside there when I am dealing
with a system that already has a place, like instruments. Most of my
stuff however should not be saved.

For that reason I like the latter idea, though i would use something
more descriptive like /sim/ac-saved-states/~b29. Home sounds to me like
you are talking about people, not planes.

Josh