Hi,

Melchior FRANZ schrieb:
> * Maik Justus -- Thursday 10 August 2006 21:51:
> * > Heiko Schulz schrieb:
>
>>> Is the new flightmodel more precise to fly?
>>>
>> Depends on the definition of "precise". It is more real, but it is not
>> easier to fly precise.
>>

> Not easier, but IMHO not harder either. The first patch releases made
> it *a lot* harder. But the last one makes flying more enjoyable, and
> almost easier
The version Melchior has is not the one, I posted here, it's a little
bit newer. I hope I can post a "cvs-release-candidate" this weekend.
With the "actual" version flying is real a big fun, especially fast
turning in low altitude or to try to fly low and fast, then perform  a
very narrow 180° turn to reduce speed to zero and land exactly at the
end of this turn (most times I fail...)

Maik