>   $ fgfs --aircraft=OV10_USAFE --airport=KNUQ --prop:sim/view/dynamic=1
>
> This needs to be enabled from the beginning, as it can't currently
> be turned on at runtime. (JSBSim is a bit problematic on ground due
> to excessive y acceleration. Which is what *I* call a misfeature. :-)

OK, I'm still working with my video card manufacturer to get OpenGL working
(in fact, they are shipping an upgrade to me as we speak). So, I can't
duplicate this in FlightGear. I have written a test script for JSBSim
standalone, and I'm not sure that I see what you are seeing. I've adjusted
the landing gear values a bit. Can you explain what you mean by "excessive Y
acceleration"? Is this while sittings till on the runway? Is it something
that happens as you accelerate?

Jon