Greetings,
     I am working with a aero simulation that has multiple aircraft.  We have never had a graphics display, only position data to analyze post flight.  I want to use Flightgear to display all the aircraft real-time.  I read the how-tos and have looked at the code.
     1. Can I send multiple net_fdm (multiple aircraft) structures per frame? On the same display machine.  This computer will be dedicated for FlightGear display only.  All aircraft position information will be sent via UDP.
     2. The simulation is run in a generic Cartesian system that is not located in an actual earth location.  I would assume I can transpose the position information to an actual earth location. True?

    Just a comment, this is one of the coolest projects I have encountered.  Very impressive.

Thanks, Ken