On Tuesday 17 October 2006 18:23, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
[snip...]

> Weird:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/FLIGHTGEAR-2006-PROFESSIONAL-AVIATION-FLIG
>HT-SIMULATOR_W0QQitemZ160036333084QQcmdZViewItem
>
> m.

It is actually FlightGear - this person appears to have
re-packaged FG i.e. basic system with most of the more complete
aircraft included i.e.

Boeing 737-300
Cessna 172
Cessna 310
F-16
Hawker Hunter
Messerschmitt BF-109
Piper J-3 Cub
Piper Cherokee Warrior II
P-51D Mustang
Rascal 110
Northrop T-38
1903 Wright Flyer

Then there's a separate disk of the remaining aircraft from the
FG downloads page and several disks of scenery.

One of the screen shots show the old photographic texture for
KSJC and I also noticed that FlightGear 2006 Professional is
"Designed for Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP Operating Systems"

I found no mention that this stuff is covered by the GPL or if
the source-code is included/available, which I believe is a
requirement of the GPL.

LeeE