Hi Curtis,

Thanks by quick response.

In fact my code was wrong, because I wrote wrong properties values to /autopilot/locks/speed = speed-with-throotle instead speed-with- throttle, then never turn on the speed with throttle autopilot option

This feature is important to my ground station and it now can instruct FlightGear to use the manual flying or our autonomous navigation system to fly.

Thank you a lot.

Leidson Campos
PlanetaMessenger.org