* Martin Spott -- Wednesday 01 November 2006 17:44:
> Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > We don't need to rename the clumsy tag to something else. ("PLIB"
> > would have been perfectly fine, and easy to remember, but we can
> > live with the ugliness, too.  ;-)
>
> I'm glad that the prophet didn't exclude the one and only valid 'taste'
> on this planet from his speech

You aren't doing any user support on IRC. No wonder that you don't
care. You won't have to remember the completely meaningless date
in "PRE_OSG_PLIB_20061029". I'm just a friend of pragmatism, and
not afraid to ask for it.

m.   :-P

--
It's not true that there's no accounting for taste,
as long as we are talking about *good* taste.  -- Jan TSCHICHOLD