On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:19:52 -0200, Douglas wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On 11/7/06, Ralf Gerlich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > and here we go: The first update. ;-)
> >
> > ftp://ftp.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Misc_rag/fgfs-builder-current.tar.gz
> > (alias
> > ftp://ftp.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Misc_rag/fgfs-builder-20061107-2.tar.gz)
> >
> > Fixes an issue with the automatic downloading and with OpenThreads
> > dependencies in OpenProducer. Thanks to Douglas Campos for the bug
> > report.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Ralf
>
> another but, sorry for bothering :)
>
> We need openal / alut from svn
>
> i think that would be nice if we add it to build system

..I agree all deps should be part of the build system, but we
should not build all deps in the build system, especially when
we start building backport binaries for Debian, Red Hat, Fedora etc.

..can I build both plib-FG and osg-FG etc outta the same trees,
or will I need to set up separate plib-SG 'n plib-FG etc trees, to
benchmark the plib FG against the osg FG?

..excellent clean-up job, Ralf  :o)
exept you forgot my brlcad patch.  ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: