Hi,

>>From some other source I figured it might make sense to attach the
> graphic card manufacturer (and maybe the driver version) to the problem
> report. Olaf, does this count here too ?

The runway light flickers at the edge of the screen seem to be an ATI
driver feature (both on Linux and Windows), since they are not visible
on nVidia.

It may be a good idea to attach config (GPU, OS, driver version or
something like that). Since we may focus more on core dumps this may be
postponed a bit.

Olaf