Check what IP addresses these names point to.

The www.flightgear.org points to  72.36.162.58 (Not working)
The flightgear.org points to 128.101.142.119  (Working)

Leidson Campos
PlanetaMessenger.org

On 11/9/06, Curtis Olson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/9/06, Leidson Campos A. Ferreira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The http://www.flightgear.org seems to be offline (maybe a DNS problem) and http://flightgear.org is working fine.

Check what IP addresses these names point to.  www.flightgear.org is the "official" site., flightgear.org actually points to my backup machine right now.  As of two seconds ago I have set www.flightgear.org to point to my backup server.  Might take a while for the dns to flush through if you've already done a dns request for www.flightgear.org recently.

Curt.

--
Curtis Olson - University of Minnesota - FlightGear Project
http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/  http://www.humanfirst.umn.edu/   http://www.flightgear.org