Hi,

I got everything compiled and did a short "performance test" compared
between the CVS-Version of FlightGear with PLIB of 26th, October and
yesterdays OSG release:

With the options

--timeofday=noon --prop:/sim/rendering/fps-display=true --bpp=32

both versions show almost the same rate of fps with a small advantage to OSG
about 1 to 10 percent.

If I increase screen size to 1280x1024

--timeofday=noon --prop:/sim/rendering/fps-display=true --bpp=32
--geometry=1280x1024

OSG shows about 5 to 20 percent higher fps then the PLIB version.

My frame rates are between 80 and 100 fps (Athlon64 4000+, GeForce 6600 GT
and 2GB Memory).

Matthias