Hi Curtis,

Just a question. This implementation will be part of FlightGear of scenery
designer ??
Because I've done a implementation to interface Flightgear using the telnet
protocol,  under linux/unix box, unfortunately I can't post complete code
here because it is copyright protected, but I could help you implement this
feature using your existing code base.

This help you ?

Leidson
PlanetaMessenger.org