Hi Curt,

I prefer the mailing list. I think there are much tot little
contributions for splitting the topics in a forum (how many contributors
we have?). Up to now it's no problem to have the survey of all
contributions. If someone prefer the thread-sorted view: we have it on
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=flightgear-devel. The
forum preferring people need a reply button there.

Maik