>   Pigeon: Is there a way to send Google bug reports about Google map API?

    Normally people simply post onto the GMAPI's discussion group.

    And just when I'm searching around the group I found these:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Google-Maps-API/browse_thread/thread/5f56b96cccbfda25/b4586520468d8751

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Google-Maps-API/browse_thread/thread/92fab1e6631af936/9e62467c226756c0

    So, yup, it's a GMAPI's known bug, they might be fixing it. And the
workaround seems to suggest some fiddling is needed with the
longitudes...

Pigeon.