How do I populate a hash in a foreach loop? I have a vector of about a
hundred object names and I want a hash of property nodes with the key
for each being  the object name, and the node tied to a property like so:

lights = ['blinky1, 'blinky2'];

turnOn = func(someNode) {
        # do some stuff with someNode
}

foreach(light; lights) {
        propertyPath = 'some/path/'~light;
        # do magic to the hash lightNodes here
        # So that a node linked to propertyPath
        # with a key of light gets added to lightNodes
}

# Then I can pick a node out of lightNodes by knowing the name of the
# object it deals with.
turnOn(lightNodes['blinkey1']);

I should probably also make a new method for props.Node if I can to
avoid mixing a procedural function and a node, but this will work for now.

Josh