I am a green hand in Flight Gear,and it's my fist time to touch it.I'v read
the readme.introduction,I find that the core of FlightGear is the property tree
system.But the introduction is too simple,and I don't know how the Flight Gear
work with the property tree.Could you grive me some suggestion about how to
begin program with the Flight Gear.What's my first step?Or could you give me
some documents about the property tree.Is there some programer guide about how
to begin with it.Thank you.

Best regard,
Tom