On Sunday 07 January 2007 19:44, Nick Warne wrote:
> On Sunday 07 January 2007 18:40, Roy Vegard Ovesen wrote:
> > On Sunday 07 January 2007 19:25, gh.robin wrote:
> > > And if you don't trust me, when i say its working,   look at this
> > > http://perso.orange.fr/GRTux/pressure-inhg.jpg
> >
> > Nick is right, /Systems/... _is_ a typo.
> >
> > The reason why it is working for GĂ©rard is because at runtime the
> > default /Systems/... is overridden by what is in his intrumentation
> > configuration file (/systems/...).
>
> Also something to do with the aircraft xml cfg files using <static-port>
> which uses something else, I believe.

The <static-port> tag in instrumentation configuration files is no longer
used. It has been replaced with the <static-pressure> tag where one can
specify the complete path to the property that one wish to use. I hunted down
all the instrumentation configuration files and replaced before sending for
committ to CVS, but I can not guarante that I found them all.

--
Roy Vegard Ovesen