Pep Ribal wrote:

>What I'm asking to you is some help regarding communication between
>Flightgear and the client, which will have to produce an information
>flow between the simulator and the server, regarding weather, planes
>position, and so on.

Hi Pep,

Over the past few years we've tried to work with the VATSIM folks to
develop a similar interface, but the GPL license an their proprietary
stuff kept getting in the way. Perhaps with IVAO it might be different....

At any rate, I've been with FG for several years now and would welcome
such an interface. (see the 747 project page on the FG website).  Curt
and I have taken the sim to several shows -- a real-time, live interface
to other players/controllers would have been a show stopper.  I'll be
glad to help and try to be your mentor, especially in the communications
area; so if you have any questions, need some code snippets, fire away
with your questions.

Regards
John W.