Stuart Buchanan schrieb:
> --- Mathias Fröhlich wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I need to have an other update to the openscenegraph tarball. For those
>> ones
>> not tracking cvs I have put together a tarball as usual. The key feature
>> need is the txf file font loader. That is with the time of packing that
>> tarball included in osg's cvs and the tarball includes in fact a
>> snapshot of
>> the cvs tree.
>>
>> You can find that at
>>
>> ftp://ftp.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Misc_maf/OpenSceneGraph-20070122
>>
>> As far as I know, Olaf prepares the update to the win32 build these
>> days.
>
> That's great news. I spent most of the weekend failing to get OSG/HEAD to
> compile on VC8. A very frustrating time.
>
> Thanks to both of you for putting together the tarballs - it certainly
> makes life easier for those of us who don't have the skills to handle
> OSG/HEAD.

I am preparing an update. Be sure to install the Service Pack 1 for
Visual Studio 2005 in the meantime.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=7B0B0339-613A-46E6-AB4D-080D4D4A8C4E&displaylang=en

Look out for the VS2005 Professional use this one

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=bb4a75ab-e2d4-4c96-b39d-37baf6b5b1dc&DisplayLang=en

In the order to ease deployment this time I am changing back to static
builds. I am fixing a nasty bug now ...

Olaf