On Tuesday 30 January 2007 21:11:21 Olaf Flebbe wrote:
> > As far as I can remember, I have had this on all FG builds (Linux), even
> > Glut.
> >
> > Nick
>
> i Double-checked, even with debug on windows: No problem. I see no drop
> in framerates for a release build, no trigger triggered in debug build.

Hi Olaf,

Yes, in IRC it appears it is only me that gets this.  I have an old system, so
maybe newer, faster systems cope with this;  but having said that, the 'get
near other aircraft freeze' I could only see/get also too, but Maik and
Mathias found that bug and fixed it.

So maybe this is similar.  I will just not have to crash the aircraft nose
first ;-)

Nick