Hi Jim,

Jim Campbell wrote:

> The extended version of the Velleman board - the K8061 -  has 8
> analogue in/out at 10 bits in and 8 bits out as well as 8 digital in
> and out so that may do you (why do you need 12 bits resolution ?

'Accidentially' I bought a used model helicopter - which came with a
brand new RC set. Finally I ended up with using this interface with the
RC:

  http://www.mftech.de/usb-interface.htm#RC_USB-Interface_II

....  and I higly recommend it. The joystick configuration is already
in the FlightGear CVS base package,

        Martin.