Durk Talsma wrote:
> Back in January, right before my Canadian adventure, I reported a
> compile error related to yasim-test. [...] I found that the following
> modification to src/FDM/Yasim/Makefile.am works:
>
> [...]
>
> I basically added the -losg* linker directives to ensure that the correct
> libraries are known to the linker.

This looks wrong to me.  The yasim command line tool doesn't require
anything from the FlightGear tree at all, and only the XML parser from
SimGear.  So far as I can tell, it builds for me without problem.

I think you may have a library pollution issue; maybe a local change
to one of your SimGear libraries is suddenly pulling in OSG code where
before it stood alone?

Andy