Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> be aware that the UFO is primarily a means to explore the scenery, to take
> screenshots, for scenery object placement etc. An UFO cockpit and fancy
> "realistic" flight behavior might not be compatible with this purpose.
> We'd have to take a look at this first. In the end it might be desirable
> to have two *-set.xml files: one boring development version, and one "real"
> UFO.

I understand. Leave the existing ufo alone, and I'll need to create a
different Unencumbered Flying Object that can be GPL'd.

When I stop improving what I've already made, and start creating a new "real"
ufo, I'll get back to you (all). :)

Are submodels disabled in the ufo? I believe someone suggested I convert to
yasim or jsbsim for some other reason (too)...

Stewart